Director / VP – Remote /work from home position (Travel required as and when for business meetings). Individual Contributor role initially with potential to lead direct sales team in next 12-18 months
ABOUT THE JOB
The position is responsible for building relationships with channel partners/customers in order to generate consistent, growing pipeline of opportunities. Work with these partners/customers to successfully close deals for Tetherfi’s Portfolio of products.
- Partner-Development – Identifying, signing and on-boarding new partners
- Pipeline Creation – business planning, campaigns, joint events
- Joint Selling – assist with customer meetings, demos, quotes, proposals
- Ongoing Partner Support – manage the partnership, ensure success of the partner selling Tetherfi products and services and ROI for Tetherfi resource investment
- Sr. Level Relationship Management, Direct end customer selling skills are required
- Initial hands-on individual contributor role with potential to develop into team management / leadership role with proven personal contribution to market growth
- Targets – Orders, Revenue, Profitability
- Selling entire Tetherfi portfolio – both enterprise and cloud
- Building strategic GTM channel partners & alliances with North America & Global coverage
- Managing client relationships across a broad spectrum from hunting through retaining to cultivating revenue streams
- Evangelizing innovative solutions
- Enterprise Perpetual & SAAS selling of products in Customer Experience, Customer Service to B2B enterprise customers – Direct and/ or via Partners
- Experience of Contact Centre sales & experience with Avaya, Genesys, Cisco would be an advantage.
- Experience selling enterprise software on premise, private hosted and cloud offerings
- Proven track records for building channel partnerships
- Experience in managing a team of direct sales reps or channel sales reps / account manager is added advantage
- Experience selling to mid-market, large enterprise accounts
- Experience familiarity & existing relationships/connects with Tetherfi channel partner eco-system (Avaya, Cisco, BT, NTT, AT&T, etc.)
- Experience working in regional / global remote teams to deliver on personal, BU and company objectives
- Collaborative, solutions, consultative and strategic selling
- Experience in direct and /or indirect sales via channel partners for 6-10 years
- Preferred working experience with known brands in UC, CC, Customer Engagement, CRM, Customer Experience, Fintech etc.
- Position open for Citizens and candidates with valid work authorization
Tetherfi delivers rich-media, conversational, Multi-experience (MX) in-app customer engagement for Sales and Service.
Tetherfi’s in-app Multi-eXperience (MX) platform with the Tetherfi SDK / API, enables enterprises with ability for end-users to chat, touch, video, audio, screen share, co-browse sessions. All these multi-modal interactions within a single-session to resolve issues seamlessly are going to be key in providing engaging customer experience (CX).
At Tetherfi we believe that ‘Happy Employees’ will result in ‘Happy Customers’ and our product development effort has been focused towards providing tools to ensure enterprise employees are able to deliver engaging customer service.
Tetherfi modular architecture:
- With an approach to ‘connect from anywhere on any device’ delivering consistent user experience (UX) to both customers (CX) & employees (EX) without compromising on compliance & security.
- With deployment options including ‘on-premise’, ‘hosted’, ‘hybrid’ and ‘pure-cloud’
Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of Digital Transformation, Customer Experience Management applications company —and having fun along the way. Tetherfi offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces trust, innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships.