At Tetherfi, we create intelligent solutions that drives business and increase productivity. We combine industry expertise, technological capabilities and human-centred approach to help businesses evolve from thinking digital to being digital.
The Right Individual:
The ideal candidate will be expected to provide technical support to organizations by managing, maintaining, and troubleshooting their IT systems. We are looking for a Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services. Your responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software. Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support during all sales and after-sales procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be part of our Support team liaising with Product developers to support Tetherfi Products deployed at customer sites across the globe.
- Will work along with the Support Lead, take up support tickets assigned, probe the issue and give possible resolution with in the Turn Around Time.
- Candidates will be trained in Tetherfi’s products to give end to end resolutions on usual technical issues raised.
- Candidates will be receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving issues that arises out of our products in any contact center production environment.
- Job profile involves travel to Customer Site across the globe on need basis to perform any support related activities on Tetherfi Products.
- Must perform technical troubleshooting on our products implemented at customer site by taking a remote session (or) by coordinating with onsite engineer.
- May have to extend regular work timings and work on various time zones while working on Support tasks assigned.
- Will report to the Support Lead and will be part of INDIA Delivery Center.
- Will be given opportunity to scale up to the level of Account SPOC for Tetherfi accounts globally.
Required Functional Skill:
- Must have prior experience in supporting CTI or IVR or PBX or any Agent Desktop Application.
- Must have worked at Customer Site handling day-day production issues in a Contact Center environment.
- Excellent Customer handling Skills, Engineers worked as in-house engineers/site engineers supporting any application-based Contact center products at customer sites like Bank, Telco are preferred.
- Good Understanding about Contact Center & Telephony concepts with any of the major platforms like AVAYA, GENESYS, CISCO, ASPECT, etc.,
- Thorough understanding of Contact Center & Unified Communication Support Process.
- Candidate should have realization on designing and troubleshooting routing work flows and CTI integrations.
- Experience in application support with knowledge on IIS, windows services, event viewer.
- Must have Knowledge of analyzing application logs, SQL server logs, error logs and event viewer logs.
- Prior experience in AVAYA Gateways with hands on configuration in creating VDN, Vector announcements, Dial plan, Route pattern, Trunk configuration, signaling configurations, SIP configurations is good to have.
Required Professional & Interpersonal Qualities:
- Any Graduate / BE / BTech /MCA.
- Exceptional ability to build and manage relationships and expectations with stakeholders, supporting organizations, and peers.
- Excellent communication, management, negotiation, and organization skills with the ability to communicate at executive levels of the organization.
- Working according to target market time zone a must. Excellent verbal, written and effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Effective time-management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, accountability and passion about quality of work, desire to learn and take ownership.
- Prioritize and juggle between multiple tasks based on business needs.
- Must bring structure to ambiguous / open ended challenging assignments.